Unable to set up Seafile WebDAV server

Alexander Samuilov

Feb 23, 2014, 1:53:23 AM2/23/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I've installed Seafile 2.1.3 on Windows Server 2012 and it works fine (libraries installation folder: d:\seafile-server\). Now I'm trying to set up WebDAV support to connect Seafile libraries through mobile devices.
1. I've created folder 'conf' in d:\seafile-server\.
2. I've created new file 'seafdav.conf' in d:\seafile-server\conf\.
3. I've copied content from Seafile Wiki to seafdav.conf:

[WEBDAV]

# Default is false. Change it to true to enable SeafDAV server.
enabled = true

port = 8080

# Change the value of fastcgi to true if fastcgi is to be used
fastcgi = false

# If you deploy seafdav behind nginx/apache, you need to modify "share_name".
share_name = /

But if I try to connect to localhost:8080 it couldn't connect (It must suggest me to enter login and pass). I've also open port 8080 and try to connect to http://server-ip:8080 and it show me the same).

Alexander Samuilov

Feb 23, 2014, 1:56:37 AM2/23/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
and step 4. I've restart Seafile server from tray.

Lingtao Pan

Feb 24, 2014, 6:28:55 AM2/24/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
WebDAV is not work for windows version now.

Alexander Samuilov

Feb 24, 2014, 6:38:54 AM2/24/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! Could it be added to v3 of Seafile? As in roadmap said, third version will be about in March.

Lingtao Pan

Feb 24, 2014, 6:52:46 AM2/24/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
In our plan, the webdav support for Windows server will be put into the business edition.

Alexander Samuilov

Feb 24, 2014, 7:04:04 AM2/24/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
It is so bad (( Thank you for answer.

Hyper CriSiS

Mar 25, 2015, 2:24:22 PM3/25/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Am Montag, 24. Februar 2014 12:52:46 UTC+1 schrieb Daniel Pan:
In our plan, the webdav support for Windows server will be put into the business edition.

Does WebDav actually not work on Windows???