Using seafile to sync data on a usb drive

Johan Helsing

Jun 22, 2013, 10:59:13 PM6/22/13
to sea...@googlegroups.com
My server has loads of free space, but my laptop only has a tiny ssd.
I currently keep all my photos on usb drives. How does syncing with a usb drive work? What happens when it's unmounted?

This is on archlinux

JiaQiang Xu

Jun 23, 2013, 10:03:27 PM6/23/13
to sea...@googlegroups.com
When the usb drive is unmounted, seafile will unsync the libraries since it thinks the local folders are removed.

2013/6/23 Johan Helsing <johanh...@gmail.com>
My server has loads of free space, but my laptop only has a tiny ssd.
I currently keep all my photos on usb drives. How does syncing with a usb drive work? What happens when it's unmounted?

This is on archlinux

Andrey Jumashev

Jul 15, 2015, 4:54:13 AM7/15/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com
So since 2 years passed the problem hasn't be solved.

Has anyone any idea for not sync sf everytime USB drive is remounted?