Getting involved in Seafile

Josh Horowitz

Jun 28, 2015, 1:58:33 PM6/28/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hey All:

I've been spamming the IRC channel for the past 12 hours asking how to get involved in Seafile, I figured this may be a better place to get a response :)

I've been using Seafile for a few months now on my work server and I think it's the best thing since sliced bread.  I absolutely love it and I don't think I'd be able to run my office as efficiently without it.

So, I want to get involved to help make it better.  I have some ideas for development, some minor programming skills that can be made better, etc.

What can I do?

Thanks!