ios branding without "suggestions"

brh...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2016, 8:34:48 PM2/29/16
to seafile
Hello,

I understand that in order to brand the IOS client at all, you need to compile your own version of the ios client and add your branding to that build, but is it possible to get rid of the screen where you add accounts, and right when you first start the app, there is just a username, and password bar, and they are hard-ccoded to go directly to my server? Branding is essential in the environment i am using seafile. If so, please tell me how, and which parts of the code to change. I am not an expert on Xcode or Objective-C.

Thank you!
BurnDownTheIgloo