Delete blocks which do not belong to any library

senat...@googlemail.com

Jul 10, 2014, 11:13:23 AM7/10/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I installed seafile on my Raspberry Pi. Yesterday I deleted some libraries on my server using the web interface and also on my client. The problem is that it seems like the blocks weren't deleted from the SD card. Is there any way to automatically delete all blocks which do not belong to any library?

Regards
Alexander

Niclas

Jul 14, 2014, 6:05:58 AM7/14/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexander,

check this link which might answer your question:

https://github.com/haiwen/seafile/wiki/Garbage-Collecting-Unused-Blocks-on-Seafile-Server

senat...@googlemail.com

Jul 14, 2014, 3:33:54 PM7/14/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

thank you for your answer. I have been on this page before but if I run it it shows this messages:

pi@raspberrypi /home/seafile/seafile-server/seafile $ ./bin/seafserv-gc -c ../../ccnet -d ../../seafile-data

./bin/seafserv-gc: error while loading shared libraries: libccnet.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What does it mean? Did I do it correctly?

Regards
Alexander

rcoss

Jul 14, 2014, 6:02:12 PM7/14/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
First do:

cd seafile-server-{version}/seafile
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=./lib:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}

Rodolfo

Niclas

Jul 15, 2014, 3:30:30 AM7/15/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
@Rodolfo: Is "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" a variable ?

And I assume that the dots in "./bin/seafserv-gc -c ../../ccnet -d ../../seafile-data" have to be replaced by own installation paths.
Besides: when running the "export" command, an editor window opens  !?

rcoss

Jul 15, 2014, 12:30:34 PM7/15/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
@Niclas: In Linux, the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is a colon-separated set of directories where libraries should be searched for first, before the standard set of directories... (http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Program-Library-HOWTO/shared-libraries.html)

You shouldn't care about its value. Just cd into
seafile-server-{version}/seafile replacing {version} with your version number, eg: seafile-server-3.0.4/seafile under the
folder where you installed seafile, and then type the following line at a prompt of your shell:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=./lib:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}
hit ENTER and then again type:

./bin/seafserv-gc -c ../../ccnet -d ../../seafile-data
and hit ENTER again. That's all. Nothing else to be replaced.
I am assuming you are running seafile on Linux and a shell such as sh or bash.

Rodolfo

Niclas

Jul 16, 2014, 7:27:03 AM7/16/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rodolfo,

thanks for your reply and explination.
So it's comparable to the enviromental variables in Windows.

I'm running Wheezy (Linux) on a Raspberry.
But in for running "./bin/seafserv-gc -c ../../ccnet -d ../../seafile-data" I have to look for those folders (bin, seafserv, seafile-data) since they're not located in my seafile-server-3.0.4 directory and also not in my storage device on which the rest of the installation files is stored.

rcoss

Jul 19, 2014, 5:13:26 PM7/19/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niclas,

This is how the directory structure of your installation should look:
.
|-- conf
|   `-- seafdav.conf
|-- installed
|   `-- seafile-server_3.0.4_x86-64.tar.gz
|-- logs
|   |-- ccnet.log
|   |-- controller.log
|   |-- http.log
|   |-- seaf-fuse.log
|   |-- seafdav.log
|   |-- seafile.log
|   |-- seahub.log
|   `-- seahub_django_request.log
|-- pids
|   |-- ccnet.pid
|   |-- httpserver.pid
|   |-- seaf-server.pid
|   `-- seafdav.pid
|-- seafile-data
|   |-- http.log
|   |-- httptemp
|   |-- library-template
|   |-- monitor.log
|   |-- pids
|   |-- seafile.conf
|   |-- seafile.db
|   |-- seafile.log
|   |-- storage
|   |-- tmpfiles
|   `-- webdavtmp
|-- seafile-server-3.0.4
|   |-- check_init_admin.py
|   |-- reset-admin.sh
|   |-- runtime
|   |-- seaf-fuse.sh
|   |-- seafile
|   |   |-- bin
|   |   |-- docs
|   |   |-- lib
|   |   `-- lib64
|   |-- seafile.sh
|   |-- seahub
|   |-- seahub.sh
|   |-- setup-seafile-mysql.py
|   |-- setup-seafile-mysql.sh
|   |-- setup-seafile.sh
|   `-- upgrade
|-- seafile-server-latest -> seafile-server-3.0.4
|-- seahub-data
|-- seahub.db
|-- seahub_settings.py
`-- seahub_settings.pyc