Upgrade to 2.2.1 problem

Jens Wetterich

Apr 19, 2014, 11:36:26 AM4/19/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

when executing the upgrade script ./upgrade/upgrade_2.1_2.2.sh I unfortunately get this:

migrating avatars ...

Done

Updating seafile/seahub database ...

[ERROR] Error:
 ccnet is using MySQL
 seafile is using SQLite3
 seahub is using MySQL

Failed to upgrade your database

Maybe there was a problem while migrating to MySQL with the 2.1.5 update? What can I do now?

Thanks in advance.

Jens
Message has been deleted

Jens Wetterich

Apr 21, 2014, 3:36:34 PM4/21/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Someone from Seafile? :/

Jens Wetterich

Apr 22, 2014, 5:13:25 AM4/22/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Or should I direct upgrade to 3.0? How can I repair the MySQL database of seafile?

Jens Wetterich

Apr 26, 2014, 10:50:08 AM4/26/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
What I should I do to repair the database and upgrade safely to 3.0?

Lingtao Pan

Apr 26, 2014, 9:53:46 PM4/26/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please read the code of the migrating script (from sqlite to mysql). Then manually migrate the seafile database from sqlite to mysql.

Jens Wetterich

Apr 27, 2014, 9:10:14 AM4/27/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I am not very good at Python. Are there any dependencies that must be executed before
seafile_config.generate()
Do I have to execute more functions of the script?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Seafile is running without any problems. Could it be a simple problem with the Update script of 2.2.1? Should I finish the upgrade to 2.2.1 before the one to 3.0?

Jens Wetterich

Apr 30, 2014, 8:16:27 AM4/30/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lingtao Pan,

could you help me again or should I better reinstall Seafile and migrate the data?

Thanks in advance

Jens Wetterich

Apr 30, 2014, 11:52:31 AM4/30/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Okay I started with a fresh install and resynced my data. Took some time to relink all shares with my url shortener, but now everything works great.
I experience only some problems, that I will describe in their topics.