populate LDAP(imported) from LDAP ?

Philippe Marion

Mar 30, 2016, 1:20:32 PM3/30/16
to seafile
Hi,

Is there a way to populate LDAP(imported) from LDAP in the administrator menu?
Or allowing everyuser to search in LDAP ?

after upgrade non-administrator able ti see only LDAP(imported), the issue is that Bob is able to share libraries with Alice
only if Alice connected once before.

Thank you in advance,
Philip.

Philippe Marion

Mar 30, 2016, 1:57:47 PM3/30/16
to seafile
I forgot (and don't know how to edit my post): my Seafile server is a Community Edition v5.x

Philippe Marion

Mar 31, 2016, 11:07:33 AM3/31/16
to seafile
I found a dirty(?)  tips :

1) when I add a new user in my LDAP, I simulate his first connection so that Bob could share with Alice (or add Alice in a group) even if she never connected to seafile-server
mysql -u myseafileuser -p
password: secret
mysql> use ccnet-db;
mysql> INSERT INTO LDAPUser (email,is_staff,is_active,extra_attrs)
VALUES ('Al...@example.net',0,1,'NULL')

2)(optionnal). If I need to insert Alice in group AND IF i know the group_id of this group
mysql > INSERT INTO GroupUser (group_id,user_name,is_staff) VALUES (1,'Al...@example.net',0);