Source code of FUSE

Mo Ir

Apr 20, 2014, 11:21:45 PM4/20/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Is the latest source code for seafile FUSE available in "http://code.ohloh.net/file?fid=-jGCRtDfEcUPiOR4fTFq8gtSYgw&cid=kH1n8tT1KFA&s=&fp=395360&mp&projSelected=true#L0"?
Is there any manual for using FUSE on Windows server?

Shuai Lin

Apr 21, 2014, 12:50:19 AM4/21/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Mo Ir <m.shar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is the latest source code for seafile FUSE available in "http://code.ohloh.net/file?fid=-jGCRtDfEcUPiOR4fTFq8gtSYgw&cid=kH1n8tT1KFA&s=&fp=395360&mp&projSelected=true#L0"?
Is there any manual for using FUSE on Windows server?

Mo Ir

Apr 21, 2014, 2:31:54 AM4/21/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way to use FUSE in Windows Server or any other alternatives available in this regard?

Shuai Lin

Apr 21, 2014, 5:31:55 AM4/21/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

May I ask why you want to use FUSE on windows?

Mo Ir

Apr 21, 2014, 7:07:46 AM4/21/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a way to rebuild the uploaded files in Seafile server to the original one. As you know, uploaded files in Seafile server is splited in many folders, due to some issues I have to rebuild them to orginal version. In my case, Seafile server is hosted on CenOS server and Windows Server 2008 SP2. As I realised, FUSE has made it possible to rebuild the files on Linux to original ones but the Windows Server needs a solution to retrieve files immediately. Could please guide me with the best solution in this regard?

Shuai Lin

Apr 22, 2014, 2:08:13 AM4/22/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
You can try WebDAV. Note that Webdav for seafile windows server is only provided in the business edition.

Mo Ir

Apr 22, 2014, 2:56:30 AM4/22/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
But the FUSE is able to rebuild uploaded files to original one?

Mo Ir

Apr 22, 2014, 8:03:46 AM4/22/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Do you confirm that FUSE is the only way of rebuilding uploaded files to the original format?