is possible configure the seafile file system for arrange the user by specific (and created folders)

Carlos

Oct 27, 2015, 11:45:56 AM10/27/15
to seafile
Hi guys, I've a small question, I'm trying to deploy seafile in a system where the users are separed by folders, this system exist and all the folder structure was created previously, I'd like to take that folders which represent every user, because every folder is mapped to user and use seafile over this, from what I've read about this, seems imposible because seafile use its own file system and the folder structure is a bit particular, but I want to be sure about this...

thanks!..