Compatibility : server 3.1.7 and clients from 4.0 and 4.1 branch

CentOS 6

Apr 8, 2015, 5:19:34 AM4/8/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using a Seafile Server 3.1.7 but some Windows users updated their clients to the 4.1 version.

It's seems to work but are these versions really designed to be compatible ?

Same question for the latest 4.0 command line client for Linux. Can I use it flawlessly with Seafile 3 server ?

Thanks

PD: I've got a lot of old libraires from the 2.0 version. Their files timestamps are reseted and won't work afterwhile if I upgrade to the latest server version. I will probably have to create new libraries. But I don't have time for that, that's why I don't want to upgrade for the moment.