seafile apache https without fastcgi but fcgid

Tal Sez

Aug 4, 2015, 7:16:46 AM8/4/15
to seafile
Hi guys/girls

For the life of me I cant figure this out and after searching google for days it feels like im the only person out there trying to achieve this.

Im trying to run seafile (preferably under a sub directory of the root domain) with fcgid. There is nothing under the wiki, google search results have nothing. The closest i have got is this post https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/seafile/K9DssTR9kTo but that is lacking other information resulting in a 500 error.

Has anyone set this up or can anyone point me in the right direction by any chance?

Thanks in advance