Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Veron leets

da leggere,
1 giu 2016, 16:03:1701/06/16
a seafile
Hi guys,

my ISP / router switched, so I got a new network on my site, which I can't adapt to the old setting. So now I'm from 192.168.0.xxx to 192.168.1.1 - not a problem, but since then Seafile isn't working.

I added the forwarding entries and I rechecked them multiple times. The only think, that I did regarding Seafile is to change to static IP of the server, since everything else should point to the dynamic dns name.

So my question is: Is there anything I'm forgetting? Is it maybe not possible to change or what do I need to do? I googled and searched in this group, but so far I only found threads regarding the client not updating and seafile manuel, that point me to the config files, which I checked (ccnet.conf and seahub_settings.py) both just have the dyn dns name.

Any ideas are welcome - thanks in advance,

Best regards
Veron
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore