Problem - SFConflict

Alvaro Retamal

Dec 3, 2015, 2:57:32 PM12/3/15
to seafile, aret...@sixmanager.cl
Hi to all.-
Well i have a trouble with my seafile server, the server was "migrated " ( only the files) from the old version to a windows folder after the files was uploaded via client with admin account to the new seafile server and shared with the groups.
After the clients was updated and synced with the new server, here started my headache too many files in the clients are "duplicating" and renaming files as Conflict as you can see this in the image :(

I have 25 clients in differents sites

Can somebody Help me?

Seafile version 4.4.6
Client Version 4.4.2

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Shuai Lin

Dec 5, 2015, 10:26:00 PM12/5/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com, aret...@sixmanager.cl
This forum has been deprecated, so please move to forum.seafile-server.org .