Deny history to specific user

Luca Scarano

Aug 17, 2015, 12:07:55 PM8/17/15
to seafile
- Deny history to specific user -

Hello,
I have last seafile, 4.3.1 , and I want to limit the usage of history to user.
I'm admin of my seafile of course but I don't see how I can deny to the user the chance of changing setting for history and also I can't set it without enter profile user.
Some help?
Thank you!

Christian Hack

Aug 18, 2015, 11:32:16 PM8/18/15
to seafile
I don't think you can globally or individually set the history length unless you are logged in as that particular user. I agree this is not ideal.

BTW: https://forum.seafile-server.org/ will get you a better answer. This Google group is no longer used.

CH

Nicolas Sebrecht

Aug 28, 2015, 5:11:27 PM8/28/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com, Nicolas Sebrecht
On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 08:32:16PM -0700, Christian Hack wrote:
> I don't think you can globally or individually set the history length
> unless you are logged in as that particular user. I agree this is not
> ideal.
> BTW: https://forum.seafile-server.org/ will get you a better answer.
> This Google group is no longer used.

Yes, I don't want to subscribe yet to another forum and I won't. This
idea to deprecate a mailing list sucks hard.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht