decrypt library web API problems

Impiastro

Jul 10, 2014, 6:08:51 AM7/10/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I cannot understand this API: https://github.com/haiwen/seafile/wiki/Seafile-web-API#decrypt-library
I think that the documentation is not in sync with the actual 3.0.4 code base of seahub.
Trying the suggested call gives back "400 Bad Request".

From the documentation is a simple POST to /repos/<repo_id>/

but from the code there: https://github.com/haiwen/seahub/blob/698b4ff4b37cca1ce9842efca8a9c3c99bd55add/seahub/api2/views.py#L638

we should set a GET parameter specifying an "op" operation whose default is "setpassword", but this parameter is not documented.

I think that the "setpassword" is not correct. We are trying to decrypt a library not setting it a password.
The op "checkpassword" instead uses a "magic" GET parameter and not the "password" parameter from post.

What's wrong?

Finally, I could find there is also a "rename" op which should rename a library. Should it work? Can it be used?

Thanks for your support!

ROb