sync folders from network drive

Martin Stegner

Jan 29, 2015, 8:51:26 AM1/29/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Is there any possibility to sync a library with a folder on a mapped network drive from a windows share? Any workaround or will it be possible with the next version of the client?

I know this question comes up very often in this group, but its really important for our company and at this point it would be the only reason not to choose Seafile.

Thx
Martin

JiaQiang Xu

Jan 29, 2015, 9:13:48 PM1/29/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com
We'll look into it.

Martin Stegner

Jan 30, 2015, 1:24:20 AM1/30/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com
That would be great. Are there any ideas why it doesnt work? Maybe I can try something out too to find a workaround for that problem.

Martin Stegner

Jan 30, 2015, 1:49:22 AM1/30/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Or maybe it would be possible to add an option to the client to check every X minutes for new or changed files. Because thats the problem, sync works if triggered manually, but the client doesnt automatically recognizes new or changed files. So an option for triggering the search for new/changed files every minute for example would be useful.

Jeremy Marpault

Apr 24, 2015, 5:10:24 AM4/24/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Have you news about sync a mapped network

Thx

Martin Stegner

Dec 29, 2015, 5:36:40 AM12/29/15
to seafile
Nothing at all. Just installed the newest Version of Server and Client and it still doesnt work. What a pity.

Gerards

Jan 1, 2016, 8:37:31 AM1/1/16
to seafile
I am allready doings this with version 4.4.3
works like a charm.
Only thing you don't want dropbox on you system, cause this makes the windows OS unstable

Regards
Gerard