Seafile Linux Client Outdated

Mehmet Allar

Apr 20, 2014, 9:20:15 AM4/20/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,

I upgraded my seafile servers to the beta version and all of my clients . However I realized that Linux terminal client in the download section is outdated. When I try to connect with it , I get this message :

$ sh seaf-cli status
# Name    Status    Progress
Mobile    error    Transfer protocol outdated. You need to upgrade seafile.

# Name    Status
Home    synchronized
Desktop    synchronized

Is there a way to make it work with older clients or should I wait for the terminal client's new version ?

Kind regards.

Ps : As you can see I have not updated second server which holds "Home and Desktop" folders after I realized what is going on.

Lingtao Pan

Apr 21, 2014, 12:15:51 AM4/21/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
We will release a new version of seafile cli client soon.