Seafile on FreeNAS, is it possible?

Danny Pires

Feb 4, 2014, 7:45:54 PM2/4/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to get a cloud solution on my home server and I've been battling all sorts of issues with ownCloud. Lack of feedback from the community being my biggest gripe.

I'd like to try something else, that works. Does anyone have any experience or know if it's possible to install Seafile on FreeNAS 9.2 (Unix)?

stephen hoos

Apr 25, 2014, 7:29:22 PM4/25/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to do the same thing, and I will let you know if I get anywhere.  Chances are that I will just run Seafile on a RasPi that is next to my FreeNAS box.

Ovidiu Pacuraru

Mar 30, 2016, 5:43:12 AM3/30/16
to seafile
Any progress? I am battling with the same problem of getting seafile running on freeNAS.

Aaron Kinsey

Dec 10, 2018, 5:09:34 PM12/10/18
to seafile
Was anyone able to do this - Getting seafile to run on freeNAS?