Seahub MySQL Table profile_profile is not reloaded !?!

Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger

Jun 28, 2016, 7:02:15 PM6/28/16
to seafile
Hi everybody,

I am using Seafile 5.1.3 with MySQL-Database and LDAP-Authentification.
Everything is working perfectly but now I want to experiement with some optimizations.

I create the ldap-users outside of seafile. As soon as I create the new users, the user can login into seafile without problem.

Now I want to define "nickname, intro, telephonenumber and department of the user". I found out, that there is the mysql table seahub-db > profile_profile.
It is easy to write into this table but the result confuses me. Please have a look at the attached image.

If I write values into this mysql database these values are shown in seahub/profile. But if somebody uses the global addressbook to share files to this person the nickname is not used.
Only If I click once on "save" on the profile page the nickname is changes systemwide.

I tried to restart mysql-server or seafile-server but I have to save the damn profile page..
Does anybody know what to do that my mysql entries are directly used in the seahub database?

Best regards
Christoph
seafile-cache-problem.png