Fwd: Google Alert - biochar

erichjknight

Aug 9, 2017, 11:32:50 PM8/9/17
to bio...@yahoogroups.com, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, soil...@googlegroups.com, erichj...@gmail.com

I guess I should dig up the email of these researchers and tell them about the Ithaka Institute's work in Europe

But after reading their work they seem to have figured it out.

Cheers,

Erich

Sent from my Sprint Phone.

Aug 13, 2017, 7:22:00 AM8/13/17
to biochar, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, Soil Age
Well Napa seems to get it plus 2 megawatts of Power.
Aug 14, 2017, 9:05:23 PM8/14/17
to biochar, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, Soil Age, Peter Thomas
Dear Char & Soils lists,

A serious code benefit biochar soil amendments, Big NO emission reductions.

Plus I called the organization that had written this biochar market report the first one I have seen at a decent price to offer my services to review its competency and completeness.

Certainly at $150 it beats the thousands of dollars previous Market assessments have been asking.

Aug 17, 2017, 1:22:22 AM8/17/17
to bio...@yahoogroups.com, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, Soil Age

Hi biochar and soil list,

First I made a couple mistakes the first line should have read; "A serious cobenifit "

Second I did see a market analysis that cost $150 and I called the author and offered to review their market analysis because in their teaser they listed companies that were no longer in business and I was sure that they probably left out other companies. I told them I would be happy to review their market analysis

The one on that by Char alert however was 4000 some dollars much like the previous three I had seen two of which I also contacted and made an offer to review them but they never got back to me or sent me the report so that I could judge its completeness and or mistakes.

I wish I did have answers to your questions Michael it would seem that all of the clean stove programs using TLUDs manifestly demonstrate the health benefits of not breathing smoke.

Cheers,
Erich

Sent from my Sprint Phone.

Aug 17, 2017, 10:39:27 AM8/17/17
to se-bi...@googlegroups.com, biochar, Soil Age
It's cute how Dr. Shafer thinks goverment is here to help. Trump has taken a direct shot at biochar in the 1984 'newspeak' required at the USDA and other agencies. The Gardian is reporting that the term 'reduce greenhouse gases' is blacklisted and replaced with 'build organic soil matter and increese nutriate efficiency'.
So now when I speak about Biochar using the offical newspeak I will sound like a goverment offical. Credibility problems...