Volunteers

Greg

Feb 8, 2011, 12:03:02 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
can people go to https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1aNYIf3vm9YPzPr7mvcYBdrvsqednWxVHsKvYPGisT6E and tell me offline whether you see a Volunteers list or a login page for Google Docs? Please include whether you have a Google Docs account.

Greg

Mark Schoonover

Feb 8, 2011, 12:09:09 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
I see the page, but I don't have rights to edit it.

Mark Schoonover RUSA #5251
http://www.facebook.com/surlyrando
http://surlyrando.blogspot.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markschoonover

William D. Volk

Feb 8, 2011, 12:09:21 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com, William D. Volk
I see the list, I have a Google docs account.

William Volk

CCO, PlayScreen

On Feb 8, 2011, at 9:03 AM, Greg wrote:

can people go to https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1aNYIf3vm9YPzPr7mvcYBdrvsqednWxVHsKvYPGisT6E and tell me offline whether you see a Volunteers list or a login page for Google Docs? Please include whether you have a Google Docs account.

Greg

David Horwitt

Feb 8, 2011, 12:11:37 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
I see the volunteers list.

I have no Google Docs account.

DH

Mark Schoonover

Feb 8, 2011, 12:15:18 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com

Jacobsen, Wayne

Feb 8, 2011, 12:24:14 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com

I see the vol list.  I have no account

Wayne Jacobsen

steve...@san.rr.com

Feb 8, 2011, 12:27:54 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com, Greg
I had to log into google docs then I could view it.

Kerin Huber

Feb 8, 2011, 2:45:06 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,
I see the page right away, I am always logged in to Google.
BTW, if I was able to volunteer for the 600k, could I and a couple of friends ride the course as a workers ride the weekend before?
Kerin

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Greg <greg.o...@gmail.com> wrote:
can people go to https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1aNYIf3vm9YPzPr7mvcYBdrvsqednWxVHsKvYPGisT6E and tell me offline whether you see a Volunteers list or a login page for Google Docs? Please include whether you have a Google Docs account.

Greg

ddrando

Feb 8, 2011, 9:15:33 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
I can view it,
do not have permission to edit;
I have a Google docs/gmail acct.
Dion

Tim Sullivan

Feb 8, 2011, 9:31:20 PM2/8/11
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
Greg:

I was able to view it and I do not have a Google docs account.

Tim Sullivan