Scrum Coaching Retreat - San Diego

Daniel Gullo

Jan 27, 2016, 7:46:29 PM1/27/16
to scrumcoaches, ScrumTCC@googlegroups.com Community, scruma...@googlegroups.com
Folks-

We are about 6 weeks away until the next Scrum Coaching Retreat in North America!!

WHERE / WHEN
Scrum Coaching Retreat San Diego will be held March 13-16, 2016 at the Courtyard by Marriott San Diego / Mission Valley.  Our time will be spent planning, self-organizing, innovating, and collaborating to create a rich experience to expand your coaching horizons. You can earn 24 Category-A SEUs by attending this retreat.

WHO
Retreats are for anybody who uses coaching within an Agile environment. Attendees range from new ScrumMasters to experienced Agile coaches, product owners, and managers. Read this excellent article from Mark Summers, CEC, CST, on the benefits of attending a Scrum Coaching Retreat.

WHAT

Coaching Retreats provide any current or aspiring Agile coaches the opportunity to engage purposefully with their peers, dive deeply into their practices, enhance their skills, and broaden their perspectives to better serve their client organizations. The word "retreat" was specifically chosen to represent a time away for deep connection, learning, and growth.

MORE INFO
For more details, please visit the following link:  Scrum Coaching Retreat San Diego 2016

REGISTER
To register directly, please click on the following link:  REGISTER NOW

QUESTIONS
If you have a question for the organizers, please email us at Coaching...@scrumalliance.org

Looking forward to seeing you all in San Diego!!

Best Regards
-

Daniel Gullo
CEC, CST

daniel...@apple-brook.com   |   484-857-2786   |   Twitter: @danielgullo   |   www.apple-brook.com

John Miller

Jan 27, 2016, 7:49:41 PM1/27/16
to Scru...@googlegroups.com, scrumcoaches, scruma...@googlegroups.com
Sounds awesome. Looking forward to this but it sure if I will be in town : (

Thanks,
John
<apple brook consulting - 256x108.jpg>

Daniel Gullo

Jan 27, 2016, 9:36:36 PM1/27/16
to scrumc...@googlegroups.com, Scru...@googlegroups.com, scruma...@googlegroups.com
Conversations are already ongoing.  But please do share your thoughts with me.

"How can I make a difference so that I may bring peace to this world that I love and cherish so much?" - Gandhi

On Jan 28, 2016, at 07:37, Chris Waggoner <christophe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Daniel,

I'm your biggest fan.  However I am not a fan of the current coaching retreat format.  There is a reason that the CEC/CST attendance is very low.  We should discuss the elephant in the room at some point.

Chris

John Miller

Jan 28, 2016, 12:41:10 AM1/28/16
to scrumc...@googlegroups.com, Scru...@googlegroups.com, scruma...@googlegroups.com
Chris,

I received it.

Thanks,
John

On Jan 27, 2016, at 7:18 PM, Chris Waggoner <christophe...@gmail.com> wrote:

I received a failure notification to this train on my response.  Was my response visible to anyone else on this list?