Agile Coach & Scrum Master Pain Survey 2016!

Tina Rusnak

Feb 12, 2016, 12:58:12 PM2/12/16
to Scrum Alliance - transforming the world of work.
Calling all Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters! I'm collecting information on the top 3 pains you are experiencing right now in your quest to help transform teams and organizations to agile. Please checkout the survey here, it will be open for a week of so. Thank you! More about me here. Thank you!

Iain McKenna

May 29, 2016, 12:31:46 PM5/29/16
to Scrum Alliance - transforming the world of work.
This isn't a survey on pains, it's a blatant attempt to collect date for sales/marketing of training and coaching.........

Moderator, please take a look for yourself and deal with this as you see fit :)

John Miller

May 29, 2016, 12:48:45 PM5/29/16
to scruma...@googlegroups.com
image1.PNG

Ian is right. Moderator action requested.

Thanks,
John Miller
Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach