Scrum Coaching Retreat 2015 - Seattle

Anu Smalley

Jan 18, 2015, 9:09:44 AM1/18/15
to scruma...@googlegroups.com

Please join us in Seattle June 22-24 at the Downtown Seattle Hilton for the 2015 Scrum Coaches Retreat where we will plan, self-organize and collaborate to build beautiful coaching creations.

Come experience deep dives with your fellow attendees on topics selected but the group as well as open-space elements to allow for deep focus, long term learning and collaboration.

This event is NOT restricted to CSCs only. We welcome anyone who has a passion to explore and improve their coaching approach.

This event is capped at 85 attendees and and is expected to fill quickly, so don't delay in signing up!

Link to event: https://www.scrumalliance.org/courses-events/events/coaches-retreats/2015/scrum-coaching-retreat-seattle-washington

Link to registration: https://www.regonline.com/scrumcoachingretreatseattle