Re: [Scrum] Anyone need co-training?

Mark Levison

Mar 7, 2015, 8:34:21 AM3/7/15
to scrumalliance

Daniel at best this is in bad taste. Should we all advertise advanced ScrumMaster classes here?

Cheers
Mark

On Mar 7, 2015 7:12 AM, "Daniel Gullo" <daniel...@apple-brook.com> wrote:
Howard-

Is it not fair to share a new program with those who are interested in moving forward with their training journey toward CST?

On average, I get about 10 requests for co-training a week from various people and instead of telling everyone "Sorry, I can't."  I came up with an alternate solution that can help many people.

What's the objection exactly?

Best Regards
-

Daniel Gullo
CSC, CST

daniel...@apple-brook.com   |   Cell: 302.276.4454   |   Twitter: @danielgullo   |   www.apple-brook.com

On Mar 7, 2015, at 7:00 , Howard Sublett <howard...@gmail.com> wrote:

Moderator?

Howard Sublett
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2015, at 5:12 PM, Daniel James Gullo <dgu...@solutionsiq.com> wrote:

Now that I have your attention...   :)

Take a look at this:  http://t.co/2j8DCAdblq

Best Regards-

Daniel Gullo

CSC, CST

daniel...@apple-brook.com   |   Cell: 302.276.4454   |   Twitter: @danielgullo   |   www.apple-brook.com

Yves

Mar 7, 2015, 8:56:31 AM3/7/15
to scruma...@googlegroups.com

scrambled by yPhone

Op 7-mrt.-2015 om 14:34 heeft Mark Levison <ma...@agilepainrelief.com> het volgende geschreven:

[...]

<apple brook consulting - 256x108.jpg>

Yves

Mar 7, 2015, 8:59:13 AM3/7/15
to scruma...@googlegroups.com

scrambled by yPhone

Op 7-mrt.-2015 om 14:34 heeft Mark Levison <ma...@agilepainrelief.com> het volgende geschreven:

Daniel at best this is in bad taste. Should we all advertise advanced ScrumMaster classes here?

Oh please no. I have left already mailinglists when this starts happening...

Cheers
Mark

On Mar 7, 2015 7:12 AM, "Daniel Gullo" <daniel...@apple-brook.com> wrote:
Howard-

Is it not fair to share a new program with those who are interested in moving forward with their training journey toward CST?

On average, I get about 10 requests for co-training a week from various people and instead of telling everyone "Sorry, I can't."  I came up with an alternate solution that can help many people.
If you get these many request, then share your problem with them.
I only do pair training and I always request it directly.

What's the objection exactly?

Best Regards
-

Daniel Gullo
CSC, CST

daniel...@apple-brook.com   |   Cell: 302.276.4454   |   Twitter: @danielgullo   |   www.apple-brook.com

<apple brook consulting - 256x108.jpg>

Ron Jeffries

Mar 7, 2015, 12:57:05 PM3/7/15
to scruma...@googlegroups.com
All,

Let's limit our advertising to a simple link in our signatures, please.

I've deleted the ad in question. Please consider this thread closed. Thanks,

Ron Jeffries
One of your friendly moderators

Daniel James Gullo

Mar 8, 2015, 5:08:11 PM3/8/15
to scruma...@googlegroups.com
I apologize.  I thought it would help the MANY people on this thread who are seeking help with their CST journey...  [failure bow]