Looking to trade experiences?

Rafael Arriaga Spezzia

Jun 28, 2016, 2:34:15 PM6/28/16
to Scrum Alliance - transforming the world of work.
Hello people!,

Does anyone know where can I trade experiences with Scrum teams that doesn't belong to software development?

We're implementing Scrum with Process Optimizations in the automotive industrie I'm looking teams with some experience (+ 3 years)

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Rafael.

Ram Srinivasan

Jun 28, 2016, 2:38:01 PM6/28/16
to scruma...@googlegroups.com

Michael Grumbach

Apr 6, 2017, 2:07:59 PM4/6/17
to Scrum Alliance - transforming the world of work.
I read a white paper about an automotive development team using scrum.
Not sure if they will respond but I would reach out to them.