Rename or Refactor functionality?

Sebastián Vansteenkiste

Oct 8, 2013, 2:50:31 PM10/8/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Stupid question maybe but: I have a variable I use rather a lot of times in my code and I want to change it's name. Is there a proper rename/refactor function or should I just search and replace?

Andrew Eisenberg

Oct 9, 2013, 12:57:47 PM10/9/13
to Sebastián Vansteenkiste, script...@googlegroups.com
Rename local variable is available in the dev branch of scripted. It
hasn't been tested very well and only works in a single file. I can't
remember the key combo to get this working, but you can find it if you
press F1.

Sebastián Vansteenkiste

Oct 10, 2013, 1:52:57 PM10/10/13
to Andrew Eisenberg, script...@googlegroups.com
Roger that, I'll wait for it to be stable then. Thanks!

  Sebastián Raúl Vansteenkiste