'npm install -g scripted' fails? (win7/x64, node 0.10.15, npm 1.3.5)

Amit Dor-Shifer

Aug 8, 2013, 1:18:22 AM8/8/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
p.s: how do I tell npm to log all that output to file?
10x
scripted.log

Amit Dor-Shifer

Sep 24, 2013, 10:43:45 AM9/24/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
FWIW:
* adding 'git' to PATH has taken me over the hurdle.
* still, in 'postinstall', got an error, apparently noting bower is failing to clone requirejs-i18n (bo...@0.8.5). Still scripted is starting-up.
* after installing bo...@1.2.6, and retrying scripted installation, installation flows-through w/o apparent errors.

Sebastián Vansteenkiste

Dec 31, 2013, 4:50:03 PM12/31/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same problem in a clean windows 7 (x64) install, but I'm not having luck fixing it :/

Sebastián Vansteenkiste

Jan 1, 2014, 8:46:14 PM1/1/14
to script...@googlegroups.com
Ah, fixed it.

It turns out I had installed Git without integrating it with the Windows console.

Sebastián Vansteenkiste

Jan 1, 2014, 9:59:49 PM1/1/14
to script...@googlegroups.com
And last message, promise: I had some strange (broken) behaviour on the version installed by "npm install -g scripted", but things worked just fine when installing from github.