Is this project abandoned?

Sebastián Vansteenkiste

Nov 12, 2013, 10:12:08 AM11/12/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, I've been using this editor for a while and so far it's the best experience for editing JS taht I've ever had, so congratulations to everyone that's ever contributed on this project!

But I just realized the las commit was about 5 months ago and it worries me a bit that this project may end up being abandoned (as there are some bugs to kill and features to add left..).

Now, I would gladly roll up my sleeves and help with the code, but I'm yet not experienced enough with node (and javascript in general), so that'll have to wait.

Is there anything else non-code-wise that I can do to help revive this project? Was the original developing team disbanded? Anyone got a clue?

Andrew Clement

Nov 12, 2013, 11:43:45 AM11/12/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

> Was the original developing team disbanded?

No, no, most of the team is still around. The problem is the team have several projects and this one isn't at the top of the priority list right now unfortunately. Many of us would love to get back to it but just can't find the cycles.

cheers,
Andy

Sebastián Vansteenkiste

Nov 13, 2013, 8:42:56 PM11/13/13
to Andrew Clement, scripted-dev
I see.. Well, I sincerely hope you guys (and gals?) can pick it up soon! I think it's got a great tool already and it could become even better!

  Sebastián Raúl Vansteenkiste