Is there a way to open the html file as raw file, just as in Orion?

Emac Shen

Apr 3, 2013, 1:06:56 AM4/3/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Hi, there

I'm new to Scripted. Just wonder if there's a way to open the html file in editing anywhere in Scripted? In Orion, there's a menu action named "raw" to view the selected file, which is very useful and convenient to develop static HTML files locally.

Thanks.

Andrew Clement

Apr 10, 2013, 11:15:27 AM4/10/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Sorry I'm slow replying. There isn't an option for that yet (feel free to raise a github issue, I don't *think* there is one for that). The built in server will serve the file (as I think you discovered) but it should be easier than that.

cheers,
Andy