Auto reload after file system change

chris marx

May 24, 2013, 3:20:22 PM5/24/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
In Eclipse, if the file you're editing is changed on the file system, the moment you come back to eclipse, you get an alert, and an option to reload the file. Seeing as how I go back and forth between STS and Scripted a lot, this would be really handy to have happen in Scripted as well.

Andrew Clement

May 27, 2013, 11:53:20 AM5/27/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
I think we have a github issue for this kind of thing (we should if we don't...). We certainly have it on the list to improve client/server communications so we can do this - and take it further so that the client hears about live file edits made in another window so that multiple copies can be kept in step (these might be multiple windows on the same machine or eventually windows on different client machines accessing the same server).

Andy

chris marx

Jun 27, 2013, 11:59:46 AM6/27/13
to script...@googlegroups.com