Navigation sidepanel suddenly empty

Michael Kantor

Jul 24, 2013, 6:36:21 PM7/24/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
My navigation side panel was working fine showing me my project, but suddenly its become empty.

I've killed and restarted the scripted server; there is both a .svn and .scripted file in the root of the directory for the files I'm editing, I've cleared cache and reloaded my browser.

Any ideas how to get back my list of files?

Michael Kantor

Jul 24, 2013, 10:13:42 PM7/24/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Ah; took me a while... turns out that its the emacs temporary files that broke it.

emacs temporary files look like:
.#myFile.txt
When I'm editing a file called myFile.txt.

Those files break tomcat deployments as well which is one of the reasons I first quit using emacs.