Built-in Server Not Hosting Test App

Cliff Laurin

Oct 16, 2013, 7:43:16 AM10/16/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

I am using the very latest version of the Scripted editor (0.5.0). I am having problems getting the editor to host any of the HTML pages of my project. I can edit the files in the editor just fine; Scripted seems to be fully functional.  However, I cannot access any of the pages on the server that is supposedly hosted on localhost:8000.  In order to sort out the issue, I created an extremely simply project with a single index.html file and a single .js file.  My Scripted instance isn't able to serve the index.html page.

My question is, how do I debug this problem?

Cheers,
Cliff