Resolving AMD paths

Philippe Soares

Aug 19, 2013, 1:58:35 PM8/19/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
A recent thread appeared in the dojo mailing list about IDEs with auto-completion for AMD.
In my case, everything seems to work pretty well, because all my modules are at the same level, but there was this question about how to configure scripted's module discovery so that it can find modules in a less "standard" model.

Does scripted allow any kind of path configuration for AMD at all ?

Best regards,

Philippe

Mykolas

Nov 25, 2013, 7:44:39 AM11/25/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Hi Philippe,

I would recommend You to create fake configuration of require js including all packages, paths and so on and just add one html file like in this example: