Scripted icon/logo as favicon?

Sebastián Vansteenkiste

Oct 15, 2013, 7:40:49 PM10/15/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
So, probably a low-priority suggestion, but:

It'd be nice to have the scripted tab(s) on my browser identified with an icon instead of the browser's default "blank page icon". I usually keep several tabs open at each time and it would save some seconds when I'm working.

Thanks!

PS: also, I've been wondering, is that folder with double-headed arrow (or are they brackets with three dots in between?) the official Scripted icon? Or just some placeholder until a graphic designer steps up and throws in something else as contribution?

Brian Bonner

Oct 19, 2013, 11:51:23 AM10/19/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian.

I located where the code is commented out in server.js:  https://github.com/scripted-editor/scripted/blob/master/server/server.js   lines 30-38.

I'm looking for a place where it might be placed.  I'd suggest creating a bug for it, if it's something you want so it can be tracked.

Sebastián Vansteenkiste

Oct 19, 2013, 4:30:39 PM10/19/13
to Brian Bonner, scripted-dev
Aha..

Well, I don't think it's something with such a priority as to create an issue for it, but I just might do it later on.

Thanks!

  Sebastián Raúl Vansteenkiste