angular code completion

Brian Bonner

Mar 1, 2013, 7:34:04 PM3/1/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on some .sublime-completion  templates for scripted.   I like the editor.  It's pretty snappy.  Being able to do a quick pull and get the latest code is nice :).

I created some completion templates based on the work of John Lindquist here:   https://github.com/bkbonner/angularjs-eclipse-templates,   but I'm not so sure about the JSDT support in eclipse.   I haven't seen much activity on it lately.  I'd really like to see module support for angular.   It would be nice if it supported that in scripted.

Anyway, here's my question.   Is it possible to restrict the scope for the completions down to either HTML Tags specifically, or the attribute field inside of an html element?

e.g.
  • I can limit the scope to all of the html file.
  • or just to within a tag  (i.e. <a    blah
  • or I'd like to also limit it to <a img="blah
I hope this makes sense.

Brian

Brian Bonner

Mar 1, 2013, 7:49:17 PM3/1/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
Also will you support something like sublime snippets?   e.g. something like this: