AngularJS and Scripted?

Brian Bonner

Oct 17, 2013, 9:22:37 PM10/17/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
I've been using Scripted...I like it...it's lightweight, cross-platform and I'm glad you invested time to work with Orion.

I have a question regarding support of Angular modules.  I read this post:  Trouble Detecting Libraries and I'm wondering if this is what is preventing angular from not being recognized with code complete.

I typically see something like this:

Notice the red 'X' by the angular lines.   Scripted doesn't recognize them at all.

I tried including the /*global angular*/  -- it only works if there is no space between /* and the g as such:

but unfortunately the code complete doesn't work properly as seen here:

Is there anything I can do have some code complete with angularJS?   Can you point me in a direction where I can learn some more or might be able to help?

I am able to get requireJS to work and pull in jquery and other libraries.

Thanks.

chris marx

Nov 19, 2013, 3:09:36 PM11/19/13
to script...@googlegroups.com
I'd be really interested in knowing the answer to this as well-

Shi Yi

Feb 27, 2014, 6:02:09 PM2/27/14
to script...@googlegroups.com
I look forward to hearing the answer as well.

Yang Ning

Feb 27, 2014, 6:04:07 PM2/27/14
to script...@googlegroups.com
+1