ScriptCS with SOAP

Stuart Ford

Nov 17, 2014, 5:13:15 PM11/17/14
to scri...@googlegroups.com
I've been attempting to use ScriptCS with a SOAP service, and I'm running into a issue.

The dynamic XMLSchema assembly that is created for use by the service is detected as missing (as it should be), but the script stops executing at that time.

When using the script statements in the REPL, it will work fine, but not when executed from an external csx file.

Has anyone else encountered this before?  I'm not sure if there's a way to instruct Roslyn to ignore the assembly or not.

Any assistance anyone could provided would be greatly appreciated.

Glenn Block

Nov 17, 2014, 6:03:28 PM11/17/14
to Stuart Ford, scri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stuart

I haven't, but I am guessing it is because .NET generates proxy assemblies. I don't think it is a roslyn issue, it is probably a .NET runtime issue. Can you share the stack trace?

Stuart Ford

Nov 17, 2014, 6:43:00 PM11/17/14
to scri...@googlegroups.com, ford...@gmail.com
Glenn,

Thanks for the assistance.  I have attached a dump from the script execution.

nsdebug.txt