Install packages from other NuGet feeds?

Brandon H

May 2, 2014, 10:56:40 AM5/2/14
to scri...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to get ScriptCS caught on in my workplace, and distribute various packages for use by ScriptCS folk via an internal NuGet feed. Can ScriptCS pull from a specific feed or multiple feeds when using the -install switch? If so, how?

Thanks!

Filip W

May 2, 2014, 11:00:12 AM5/2/14
to Brandon H, scri...@googlegroups.com
scriptcs will respect the global nuget.config file on your machine (for example if you define package feeds in Visual Studio, scriptcs will use the same ones).
alternatively you could create a custom nuget.config, and put in in the same folder as your script - then only this file will be used by scriptcs -install.

Glenn Block

May 2, 2014, 4:59:23 PM5/2/14
to Filip W, Brandon H, scri...@googlegroups.com

Brandon H

May 2, 2014, 5:08:23 PM5/2/14
to scri...@googlegroups.com, Filip W, Brandon H
Awesome. Thanks guys

Paul Bouwer

May 3, 2014, 4:35:59 AM5/3/14
to scri...@googlegroups.com
The local NuGet.config file in your script folder doesn't currently work in scriptcs 0.9.0 - see https://github.com/scriptcs/scriptcs/pull/591. You can use the global NuGet.config file option or download the scriptcs nightlies for the feature.