COGNOS ONLINE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD

akhilain...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2015, 1:41:37 AM8/6/15
to Scribe Server
COGNOS Online Training Provided by SUN IT LABS with the Professional Corporate Experts having 6 to 9 years of experience in COGNOS implementation as well as in Training based on rigorous training methodology, which includes both COGNOS theoretical and practical sessions. COGNOS products to meet the customer’s business goals based on a curriculum that is consistent world-wide.

Some of the COGNOS Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to COGNOS.
2.COGNOS connections.
3.Framework manager.
4.Query studio.
5.Report studio.
6.Analysis studio.
7.Event studio.
8.Creating Agents.
9.Scheduling Agents.
10.Types of Prompts.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: USA: +1 210 503 7100,

Email:  In...@iqnext.com,

Web:  http://sunitlabs.com/cognos-online-training/