SAP MM Online Training

sarithai...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2015, 2:10:58 AM8/13/15
to Scribe Server
SAP MM Online Training by SUN IT LABS. We are providing excellent SAP MM online Training by real-time IT industry experts. SUN IT LABS is a brand and providing quality online training to students in world wide. We are giving best online training on SAP MM. We undertake online SAP MM training that will enable candidates across the globe to take trainings at their convenient place and time.

Some of the SAP MM Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to SAP.
2.Functions and Objectives of MM.
3.SAP Real Time Project Team Structure and Business Process.
4.SAP R/3 Architecture.
5.Material Master.
6.Vendor Master.
7.Purchase Info Record.
8.Source Determination.
9.Source List.
10.Quota Arrangement.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: USA +1 210 503 7100,

Email:   in...@iqnext.com,

Web: http://sunitlabs.com/sap-mm-online-training/