Greetings

KEVIN FERRELL

Feb 18, 2018, 3:13:46 AM2/18/18
to lloydro...@outlook.com

Greetings,

May this new year brings you good health, happiness and prosperity. However bearing in mind the nature of the content of this email coming from a person without referral, I apologize for any inconvenience. I have a proposal of mutual benefit for which you might be interested. Please contact me for more details.

Regards,
Lloyd Robson

This transmission is intended only for the person(s) named above. The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for review and/or use by the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.