Best MSBI Online Training

1 view

sarithai...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2015, 6:23:26 AM8/17/15
to Scribe Server
SUN IT LABS provides best MSBI Online Training. We have excellent Online Training faculty and we individually respect each student need and we tailor the course according the student need. We are also providing MSBI Online Training course certification at an affordable price. After completion of your course we will help you to clear your interviews and also assist you to get certified on MSBI.

Some of the MSBI Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.What Is Microsoft BI?
2.Core concept – BI is the cube or UDM.
3.Example cube as seen using Excel pivot table.
4.MS BI is comprehensive – more than Analysis Services on SQL Server.
5.Demonstration of SQL Reporting Services with cube as data source.
6.OLAP Modeling.
7.Perspectives.
8.Translations – cube metadata and currency localization.
9.Actions – regular, drill-through and reporting.
10.Advanced SSAS.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: USA: +1 210-503-7100,

Email:  in...@iqnext.com,

Web: http://sunitlabs.com/msbi-ssis-online-training/