Best Online ORACLE OAF Training

sukanya....@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 1:31:33 AM8/11/15
to Scribe Server
TEKSON IT SERVIECES provides ORACLE OAF Online Training provides real-time IT support module which provides the basic functionalities to the domain of services delivered to customers. ORACLE OAF Online training courses are designed to guide people through information and coursework, or help trainees to better perform in specific tasks. But ORACLE OAF also see to that the trainee who gets trained should be satisfied on the following major points.

Some of the ORACLE OAF Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.JDeveloper Features.
2.Basics of the Model.
3.Understand the basics of BC4J.
4.Understand an Entity Object.
5.Understand a View Object.
6.Understand an Application Module.
7.Basics of the View.
8.Understand the terminology.
9.List of Values.
10.Building Search Regions.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact number: INDIA: +91 9391855249  USA: +17204633800

Email:  in...@iqnext.com

Web:  http://www.teksonit.com/oracle-oaf-online-training/