OBIEE ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA

1 view

akhilain...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2015, 5:34:36 AM8/1/15
to Scribe Server
SURYA TRAININGS is a best online training Institute for MSBI ONLINE TRAINING. We are providing Exclusive MSBI Online Training our Faculty from Top MNC’s with highly skilled and certified domain expertise, will train and guide you each and every topic related in MSBI with Real Time Applications. We are providing exclusive MSBI training materials also. All the real time scenarios, Use cases POC’s covered in the training across Software Development Life Cycle.

Some of the MSBI Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to MSBI.
2.What is MSBI?
3.Use of MSBI.
4.When MSBI can be useful in testing.
5.Features of MSBI.
6.Report parameters.
7.Intermediate SSAS.
8.Advanced SSAS.
9.Intermediate MDX.
10.Introduction to Data mining.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: +91 9618546596,

Email: suryaonlin...@gmail.com,

Web: http://www.suryaonlinetraining.com/msbi-online-training/