Less than 12h left for student applications!

Julia Medina

Mar 27, 2015, 4:03:48 AM3/27/15
to scrapy...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

Just as reminder: Student application period is finishing in about 12 hours.

Submit your proposal the first time you can, we can’t accept students by any means if they don’t have a proposal in Melange by today at 19:00 UTC, since this is a Google requirement.

You can edit them the times you want after that, just make sure to submit something before that time. Proposals are going to be editable after that deadline actually, and we're going to give you one more week to polish them.

Good luck!