Added support for multiple LDAP Servers

Jérémy Marsegan

Feb 20, 2018, 10:58:21 AM2/20/18
to scmmanager
Hi,

I would like to configure multiple ldap servers in order to authenticate users against each one in turn.
I have seen a pull request on this topic which is in a merged status : https://bitbucket.org/tludewig/scm-auth-ldap-plugin/pull-requests/3/added-support-for-multiple-ldap-servers/diff
But I don't see a new release of this plugin with this feature.
How can I add support for multiple ldap servers ?

Thanks.

Regards

Sebastian Sdorra

Feb 23, 2018, 2:55:29 AM2/23/18
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The pr was merged, but there was no release since the merge. There is some work todo, before we could release the version with multiple ldap server support.

Sebastian

Jérémy Marsegan

Feb 23, 2018, 3:51:54 AM2/23/18
to scmmanager
Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Do you have any idea of a relase date for this feature ?

Thanks,

Regards

Sebastian Sdorra

Mar 9, 2018, 1:41:01 AM3/9/18
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but i've not much time at the moment. But i will try to prioritize it up.

Sebastian