branch protection against reads

42 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Frederico Pereira

chưa đọc,
08:09:04 7 thg 6, 20137/6/13
đến scmma...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to protect the remotes branchs against unauthorized reads?

I have a branch and i needed protect it against unauthorized reads. Only authorized users can pull (fetch and merge) the remote branch onto local repository.

If there is not a way to do that, i can develop a plugin to contribute to the scmmanager project .

Sebastian Sdorra

chưa đọc,
07:15:23 10 thg 6, 201310/6/13
đến scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
There is no plugin at the moment and i think it is very difficult to implement such a plugin. The problem is there are so many ways (commits, source, blame, clone) to get informations from a specific branch and such a plugin must change every of this ways to forbid the read.

Sebastian

2013/6/7 Frederico Pereira <frederico.s...@gmail.com>
Is there a way to protect the remotes branchs against unauthorized reads?

I have a branch and i needed protect it against unauthorized reads. Only authorized users can pull (fetch and merge) the remote branch onto local repository.

If there is not a way to do that, i can develop a plugin to contribute to the scmmanager project .

Frederico Pereira

chưa đọc,
08:59:59 11 thg 6, 201311/6/13
đến scmma...@googlegroups.com
ok, i agree with you. ..

But, in my case there is only one way. I need to block an "pull request" or just a "pull" for that remote branch, i do not need to block the "fetch" or block the "blame",  just block the pull.
And if i can do that, in my case there is no other way to get any information for the files under that branch. The branches are completly separate.

Well, i can block only pull for the first version, and do others things along the development.
I can do too a "fork" on the project, and do a "pull request" after doing the first version, or create a new plugin, what you think?

Sebastian Sdorra

chưa đọc,
09:31:24 12 thg 6, 201312/6/13
đến scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I think you have to go the fork way, because there is no api for getting notified about pull/fetch. If you fork the project and you find a way, please send me a pull request and i will look for a integration into the main project.

Sebastian

2013/6/11 Frederico Pereira <frederico.s...@gmail.com>

Frederico Pereira

chưa đọc,
13:07:24 12 thg 6, 201312/6/13
đến scmma...@googlegroups.com
OK, i agree with you.

Thanks.

chen chang

chưa đọc,
05:55:48 10 thg 4, 201510/4/15
đến scmma...@googlegroups.com
Is there any update of this feature request? I also have this need.

Frederico Pereira

chưa đọc,
22:19:39 10 thg 4, 201510/4/15
đến scmma...@googlegroups.com
:(

Sorry i stop the development, because i was the only person to use...

I'm not sure, but may i return to develop it, since it has 2 peoples are in need.

Atenciosamente,
Frederico da Silva Pereira
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả