SCMManager SVN Version

jonwa...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 4:39:10 PM9/13/17
to scmmanager
I'm very green to using SCMManager and the SVN functionality.  When I install the SCMManager application on my SLES 12 SP0 server I'm trying to find out the version of SVN that is installed.  Is there a command line or GUI options to see?  I did install on my windows box TortoiseSVN client and went to help and I get Subversion 1.9.7. (attached screen shot)  Is this the correct version that is running to just the client or to the server as well?

Thank you,

Jon Ware

TortoiseSVN.png

Sebastian Sdorra

Mar 23, 2018, 3:51:14 AM3/23/18
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
The screenshot show only the client version. SCM-Manager brings its own subversion implementation (based on svnkit). The version of the implementation depends on your scm-manager version.

Sebastian