Disable GZip encoding of manager website

Flavio Spezi

Feb 17, 2015, 10:36:45 AM2/17/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
There is a method to disable GZip Encoding of scm-manager website?

Thanks

Sebastian Sdorra

Feb 18, 2015, 3:07:01 AM2/18/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
No, there is no method to disable gzip encoding. Why you are need this option?

Sebastian

There is a method to disable GZip Encoding of scm-manager website?

Thanks

Flavio Spezi

Feb 18, 2015, 3:17:09 AM2/18/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
I installed SCM-Manager in a Windows Server with IIS.
I'm using IIS to develop websites.. then the 80 TCP port is used by IIS.
But I does not love to use other ports for HTTP protocol, then I created a website in IIS to routing traffic (with URL Rewrite) from "iis website" (port 80) to SCM-Manager (port 8080).
Unfortunatelly this method does not works when routed website is encoded: http://forums.iis.net/t/1165899.aspx?URL+Rewrite+Outbound+Rules+w+Compression

Sebastian Sdorra

Feb 18, 2015, 3:23:16 AM2/18/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Is scm-manager the only application, behind the iis? If this is true, i would highly recommend to use scm-manager without the iis. You can configure scm-manager to use other ports, it is also possible to setup ssl with scm-manager only. If scm-manager is not the only application behind, the iis please open a ticket at https://bitbucket.org/sdorra/scm-manager for a switch to turn gzip off.

Sebastian

Flavio Spezi

Feb 18, 2015, 3:38:31 AM2/18/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com